I love gathering with women — whether it’s a playdate at the park wearing sneakers or a fun girl’s night out wearing heels. But my favorite time to gather with women is when we come together to study God’s Word. In our living rooms. At our churches. Even in online spaces. I love all of it!
A new Bible study team is forming to help lead online discussions and share the release of Word Writers: James — available February 1st! And I would love for you to be a part of this team!
What Will the Team Do?
The Word Writers Team is a group of women who love God’s Word and love to share His Word with others in both online and offline places. The members of this team are ambassadors for Word Writers, specifically for the newest study on the book of James.
What Is a Team Member’s Role?
Each team member will:
- Participate in the online Bible study with Denise and other team members by sharing your own thoughts and insights about a particular passage of Scripture.
- Share about the study with those in your sphere of influence.
- Post a review of the study on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, etc.
The commitment for this team is through March 24.
Each team member will:
- Receive an advanced copy of Word Writers: James.
- Have access to a private Facebook group where you can interact with Denise and the other team members. (To honor everyone’s time, we’ll interact on weekdays only.)
- Be the first to hear news updates and other fun surprises.
- Be entered to receive special gifts. (There will be random drawings for gifts — just for team members — on every Friday of the study.)
- Experience the blessing of journeying through Scripture with other women and be encouraged by their insights.
Are You Ready?
If you’re interested in joining the Word Writers Team, you can fill out THIS FORM HERE. Give us a few days to collect everyone’s information. We have a limited number of spots, so we appreciate your patience and understanding as we put together the team.
More than anything, I’m excited to see how the Lord speaks to each woman’s heart as we study the book of James. This short book in the New Testament holds a very special place in my heart, and I know God has something in store for each soul who seeks Him through His Word.
We live in a broken, hurting world. But we have a peace that surpasses anything this world can offer. And this is the opportunity we have. We can be cultivators of peace, by sharing the One who has transformed us through His Word.
What a joy that we get to do this together!