Are you looking to engage in thoughtful conversations about life and culture? Are you interested in exploring what it looks like to live well? Especially in a world that’s bent on moving at an ever-increasing pace? Are you tired of the noise and hustle that permeates so many online spaces?
If so, I’ve created this space just for you.
Hi. I’m Denise, and I’m committed to doing “online life” a little differently. A little quieter. And a little simpler.
My favorite thing to do is sit with a friend — one on one, face to face — sharing stories and a pot of apricot tea. So I try to recreate that same sense here. If you subscribe to my monthly newsletter, The Quiet Life Quarterly, here’s a taste of what you can expect:
- Thoughtful reflections on life.
- Encouragement for living well.
- Recommendations for good books and music.
- Links to thought-provoking articles.
- Invitations for you to join the conversation.
- And a more personal, behind-the-internet-curtain look into my daily life here in Southern California.
Around here you need to know that you are welcome here. No matter what. Life is a journey, and the journey is made so much sweeter when we sojourn together.
Want to connect?
Simply scroll down to enter your name and email address to subscribe.
Also, if you’re looking for a speaker at your upcoming event, you can connect with me here.
And if you’d like to see the books I’ve authored and contributed to, you can find them here.